Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT´S, in application of current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the Website: www.northwesttriman.com, are included in the files specific automated users of CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S services.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is for the purpose of maintaining the commercial relationship and the performance of information tasks, training, advice and other activities of CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose.
CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation thereof.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be done by the user via email to: [email protected] or at the address: C/ Juan Antonio Suances, 18 Ático, 15320 AS PONTES DE GARCIA RODRIGUEZ, La Coruña.
The user declares that all the information provided by him is true and correct, and undertakes to keep it updated, communicating the changes to CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
At CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S, we will process your personal data collected through the Website: www.northwesttriman.com, for the following purposes:
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided in CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S
- Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of said records are mandatory, being impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
For how long is the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could arise for the services provided.
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, we will not be able to attend to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S, except legal obligation.
Data collected by users of the services
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S is not responsible for the user's breach of the RGPD.
Data retention in accordance with the LSSI
CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S informs that, as a provider of data hosting services and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains for a maximum period of 12 months, the essential information to identify the origin of the data hosted and the moment in which the provision of the service began. The retention of these data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used within the framework of a criminal investigation or to safeguard public security, making themselves available to the judges and/or courts or the Ministry that requires them. .
The communication of data to the State Forces and Bodies will be done in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
Intellectual property rights CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT´S
CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S is the owner of all copyright, intellectual property, industrial, "know how" and any other rights related to the contents of the website www.northwesttriman.com and the services offered therein, as well as of the programs necessary for its implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and/or non-strictly private use of the contents, in whole or in part, of the www.northwesttriman.com website is not permitted without prior written consent.
Software Intellectual Property
The user must respect the third-party programs made available by CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S, even if they are free and/or publicly available.
CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights of the software.
The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for their duration.
For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need written authorization from CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S, the user being prohibited from accessing, modifying, viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S , assuming the civil and criminal responsibility derived from any incident that could occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of negligent or malicious action on their part.
Intellectual property of the hosted content
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S and, in particular:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish law or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- The cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or contravening the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation thereof.
- The use of the mail server of the domain and of the email addresses for sending unwanted mass mail. The user has full responsibility for the content of his website, the information transmitted and stored, the hypertext links, the claims of third parties and legal actions in reference to intellectual property, rights of third parties and protection of minors. The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, rights copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use. The user will indemnify CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S for the expenses generated by the imputation of CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S in any cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal defense fees and expenses, even in the event of a non-final court decision.
Protection of hosted information
CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. In the same way, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by the users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time that has elapsed since the last backup.
The services offered, except the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents preserved in the backup copies made by CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with prior acceptance by the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S.
In application of the LSSI. CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S is authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services of CLUB GALIORIENT SPORT'S that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to him through the Customer Service channels.